Dose of Roses is a social media driven e-commerce brand as see on celebrities such as Jake Paul, Tana Mongeau, Erica Mina from Love & Hip-Hop. We’re quickly becoming the #1 brand on Instagram for shopping roses & luxury gifts perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, and more. We’re looking for passionate & enthusiastic people eager to learn about the e-commerce industry and involved in social media.
- Be passionate about Dose of Roses products and services.
- Hand make beautifully shaped rose arrangements in a variety of color combinations on demand.
- Keep floral workspace clean & tidy from peddles & supply build up.
- Order inventory of supplies needed to build arrangements and re-order to prevent running out.
Note: Position will be part-time approximately 20/hrs weekly to start with opportunity to evolve to full-time.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English both via email and on the phone
- One or more years of floral design experience preferred
Apply with your cover letter & resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND THE PERFECT GIFT ON OUR GRAM