Dose of Roses is a social media driven ecommerce brand as see on celebrities such as Jake Paul, Tana Mongeau, Erica Mina from Love & Hip-Hop. We’re quickly becoming the #1 brand on Instagram for shopping roses & luxury gifts perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, and more. We’re looking for passionate & enthusiastic people eager to learn about the ecommerce industry and involved in social media.
- Be passionate about Dose of Roses products and services.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn all aspects of Warehouse Operations, Order Management, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Maintain a daily KPI of accurately picking/packing/labeling outbound orders.
- Pick warehouse items from the shelves with box numbers based on order requirement (size, color and quantity).
- Double check items picked, pack products using poly bags or boxes and ship with printed label.
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed.
- This is a part-time position, Monday to Friday 4 hours daily 9AM-1PM.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English.
- One or more years of warehouse experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Tech savvy
Apply with your cover letter & resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND THE PERFECT GIFT ON OUR GRAM